The last few years we've celebrated Christmas with my Dad's side of the family at the beach in January. It's a fun getaway to break up that after holiday, "Oh no it's going to rain for the next six months" feeling. ;)
In addition to many, many fun things we did this weekend, my brother Matt also was kind enough to teach me how to edit videos with editing software. I felt like I picked it up pretty fast and I can tell that I will have fun making future home videos! It's more time consuming than photos (can you imagine?!) and there's a lot more thought that goes into it from the way you video (style) to the music you choose, timing, slow or fast speed, etc... so when I do get around to making a video, it may take me 6 months to actually piece it all together!! :)
But Matt just threw together this video WHILE he was sitting here on the couch next to me teaching me how to make a video! He amazes me. This is a very short video and to him, it was something simple to just throw together, but to me (now knowing how many steps go into everything) I think it's impressive.
OH, and major disclaimer: I totally didn't even bother doing my hair yesterday (we're at the beach on vacation!) and I figured, no one would even see me, and what do you know, there are a ton of video clips of the back of my head and my hair is SOOOOOO bad that I'm calling Katie (who cuts my hair) stat! ;)
1 comment:
LOVE this sweet video and all of you! chrismom
Post a Comment