These three kids of ours bring me so much joy! I never want to forget this stage, these little voices, and the funny things these say.
I just love it all and feel soooo blessed.
Suckers on the trampoline. The reward of hard work. :)
Benjamin is such a crack up. He makes us laugh so much. And when he's tired he gets so sweet and says, "Mom, you cuddle me?"
On way to their Great Grandpa's birthday party.
Tub time after an afternoon of painting and markers.
Selah does this thing where it's like she can't look at me when I'm having a dance party and rocking out to an 80's or 90's song in the car. It ends up making me laugh! Can a 4 year old be embarrassed of you? ;)
Selah and I had a girls night out to the craft store to get all of our supplies for and Advent calendar we saw on Pinterest and wanted to make. (The kids are always asking how many days are left until Christmas.) Selah had the best time picking out all of the felt colors, thread, etc. and was a great helper! When we got home she climbed into the front seat next to me before we got out and put her hand on my arm and said, "Mom, I love you." I'm pretty sure I melted into the floor.
All of the nativity pieces get tucked into their pockets. And a slip of paper with a Bible verse goes into each pocket too. Then you put a figure up on the scene each day counting down to Christmas, and baby Jesus goes in the manger on the 24th.
I love Selah's heart. <3









4 comments:
Loved this post, Bethany. You captured your love for your children and life at this stage in a way that brought tears to my eyes. Oh, you are blessed(and I know you know that :-)!
Love this post (too :)! Same as you say here, I just want to bottle this age up too!
wow bethany your advent calendar puts mine to shame! (i know what matters are the memories created, but kudos; it's beautiful :) i love what you said about selah being embarrassed about you rocking out. oakley does the same thing and he seems waaaay too young for that! if i dance or try to be funny he'll frown and say "no mommy! noooooo!" it makes me do it even more though :)
Im with you!! I always tell Chris I wish we could stop time sometimes and just keep our babies at this age! And viv does the same thing too when she is dancing and singing...she has to do it privately! Or she'll ask if it's OK if she dances or sings!! I always say OF COURSE!! they are amazing!
Post a Comment