Last weekend we were gone for 4 days to the Corvallis area to see family for Thanksgiving. We had a great weekend. We got to see all of our family, which I loved!! Thank you to everyone who hosted our busy bunch!! :)
We had a great time at Josh's parent's house for Thanksgiving, along with Uncle Caleb, Aunt Chloe & cousin Orion. We took some family photos this year, and we are SO thankful Mike is in a state of remission (kidney cancer)! Something to celebrate. Here's a photo of Mom & Dad Fegles in front of their beautiful river home.
Thank you Caleb for snapping this shot of our family.
I only took a few other pictures that whole weeks and just with my cell phone.
Benjamin keeping himself busy while adults were working on dinner.
The kid's table:
That night after kids went to bed we spent time with my dad, Janet and siblings. Wish I had snapped a pic! And that next day we got to listen to my Grandparent's wedding on an old wire recorder!! So amazing! It only worked out to hear the beginning of it and then we ran out of time to hear the rest, but my favorite part was hearing the song "I love you truly, truly dear", because that was one of "their songs" and it's the song we cousins all sang/performed at my Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to hear the rest of their wedding!!
The next day we watched the civil war game at my mom's with all of my siblings and grandparents. Even though we all rooted for the Ducks, we also root for the Beavers! (...when they aren't playing the Ducks.)
I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving too and are soaking up the holiday season!









1 comment:
What?! I am so jealous! I would love to listen to their wedding! How special...
Post a Comment