Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunny Days

It was really nice to have a few sunny days recently! The rain started back up today, but we got some sun this morning, which was great. We met Mauria, Rowen and Everly at the park this morning for a quick play date (Jonas was at school), then we came home for lunch, then went to sensory therapy where Jude did a great job, back home for "first dinner", then to swim lessons, back home for "second dinner" and bedtime. It's funny how the kids have NO weekly commitments but therapy and swim lessons, and they fall on the same day. So they sleep extra well one night of the week. ;)

Yesterday we went to the park with Sheri and her boys. So much is in bloom that it looked picturesque around the little lake there. I wish I would've actually snapped some shots of it! But I DID photograph the kids! Selah likes to pick daisies and dandelions. I'm looking forward to planting flowers with her this year, because she loves them as much as I do!

Benjamin was cracking us up, reclining here by this stone bench. He's been such a flirt lately, doing this eyelash batting type thing with his eyes. :) It's terribly cute.

Jude, Isaac and Evan were really fun to watch while they played on the slide. They were giggling and playing like rough boys for the longest time! They'd climb up and go down the slide in a bit of a pile. Laughter, laughter and more laughter.


When we all walked around the lake we saw ducks, geese, a snake, and trees that were chewed by beavers. I love slow time outdoors with the kids to look at the little things.

Friends. :)

We wrapped up our time at the park playing on the other playground until Selah got a blister and Benj needed a nap. Good day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What fun days at the park! Such sweet memories captured here Bethany. Benjamin is growing up so much again and is just too adorable! Selah's barefeet are so sweet too :)