Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Early October's Beauty

Just a few pics of the beauty that surround us...
I've been writing a lot of songs this year and playing the piano and guitar a lot. One night as I was singing and playing piano the sun was setting behind me and sunlight spilled through the dining room windows. I had to take a video of it because it was soooo beautiful! And then as I looked up, in front of me, the moon was rising over the field and the sky was a soft rainbow of colors. I couldn't get over that moment and all of the emotion I felt. 
Revelation 4:11, "You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power. For you created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created."

1 comment:

Chelsi Ritter said...

At first I thought there were tons of orange flowers in the field, and then saw in the next photo that they were pumpkins! Wow! My kids would spend forever roaming in those pumpkins. I loved all these beautiful photos...the crabapple tree, the boxwood wreath, the gorgeous photo of the moon over the field...just makes me want to see it again with my own eyes :) Thanks for serene moment <3