I saw this print online and loved it!

This fall has been so beautiful! Tonight the kids and I stayed outside until well after dark. We had a great day harvesting apples in the orchard with Grandma Janet, and harvesting the very first of the pinto beans this evening. The black beans will be ready next and I'm geeking out over how beautiful the beans are when harvesting!
Here are a few scenes from around the farm that I clicked before the sun went down this evening:











2 comments:
Wow Photography ! Flip flops in the leaves...now THAT'S a wonderful Fall .
Well Bethany I think I'm decided that I will come visit next Fall. Girls weekend then?? I can almost smell the crisp Oregon air as I look at your pictures. The last two weeks here have really been brisk and I love it so much. As we were trick or treating the other night I was thinking back to picking out costumes at Grandma Joyce's shop. Also how we would have to drive to neighborhoods to trick or treat, after doing a couple on Tampico Road. Its nice having neighbors close, but I miss walking along a more secluded road; really gives you that Halloween feeling! Your posts are really taking me back!
Post a Comment