Ben actually injured one of his front teeth a few weeks back and it turned gray. The dentist looked at it and hoped it would heal itself, but a couple weeks later we had to be back to have the tooth pulled because as the tooth died there were complications. :( Oh man, I CRIED. It was a rough day. It seems soooo silly to cry over something so ridiculous, but my little guy looked so grown up all of the sudden. We are use to it now, but honestly, I'm clearly still not totally over it, because I photoshopped in his missing tooth in these pics above!! Bad, I know. Give me time. I'll let it go soon... ;) We call him our cute little hockey player now.
Jude was looking especially handsome to me last night...
After family pics, Selah rode her bike while I checked on the garden.
Then she joined me out there. Here, I'll let her give you a little garden tour... ;)
Our blueberries...
Snap peas and raspberries...
Chard and onions...
And lots of other things!
The sky was beautiful last night. Our view from the garden...
Back up by the house, the sky was pretty there too, and this purple clematis makes me think of my Granddad every day! So much around here does, but especially this. I sure love and miss him and my Grandma Gayle. <3










No comments:
Post a Comment