Wednesday, May 21, 2014

How We Spent Mother's Day

Now that we live in the same town as our beautiful moms it was easier, and a lot more fun, to celebrate them in person! We are so grateful for each one of them and all they do to pour out love on their kids and grandkids.

I love this pic of Grandma Chris holding Ben while he napped. She is a nurturer and the kids love to snuggle up and watch movies with her, and read books. <3 We always love when she spontaneously stops by for a visit.
I love this pic of Grandma Janet with Ben and Jude on the driveway. <3 She is so sweet and the kids love to go on walks and adventures with her, garden and read books with her. It's fun having her here at the farm so often.
I love this pic of Gramma Jill with our little niece/cousin, Nora. She is so fun and the kids love their routines with her, with jeep driving, pony riding, and cartoons n' gummies... <3 And she loves to help with babies.
We had a spontaneous picnic in the orchard that Sunday afternoon after church, and it was such a beautiful day.
It was Gina's first Mother's Day!
We are sooooo excited that they are moving closer to us all! 
Little Miss Nora is sooo loved! Snuggles from her Great (Grand)Papa...
And Great Grandma "Granny"...
I'm so thankful these three call me mom!! <3 Boy, I couldn't love them more!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very late in getting to see this - magnificent blog post dear ! Just precious mom-ness throughout. We're all so blessed .